Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Trail Bars
Mar 11, 2016 12:00AM
Yield: 12-18 bars
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, stirred
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 cup chocolate whey protein powdered drink mix
- 2 cups granola cereal with raisins
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
What to do:
- Line 8-by-8-inch pan with foil, extending foil up sides of pan.
- Place peanut butter and honey in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Whisk water and powdered drink mix until blended. Add to peanut butter mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in granola and chocolate chips until evenly moistened.
- Press evenly in prepared pan.
- Coat a piece of wax paper with no-stick cooking spray and place coated side down on bar mixture. Flatten with hands. Remove paper carefully.
- Chill 1 hour, then cut into bars.